- Organize your youth group or other church members to give blood.
Learn what youth are doing in cities across Brazil
- Provide emotional support to those who are isolated.
Read about such a ministry in Europe.
- Donate food or money to your local ACS food pantry.
See what's happening in Greater Washington DC (scroll to bottom), and learn how NAD is helping feed those needing assistance
- Cook or distribute food for the homeless.
Maybe like this volunteer team in Belo Horizonte, Brazil or this 12-year-old in Suva, Fiji
- Share videos on coping with stress, domestic violence, and more.
Watch It Is Written coronavirus video series
- Pray, city by city, for the protection of healthcare workers, the elderly, and others.
Download a prayer map, then print and pray!