- Offer children's cooking classesLike they do in the heart of Haifa, Israel
- Start a tutoring/after-school programReaching kids who would otherwise have the fewest opportunities, like they're doing in El Monte, CA, U.S.
- Throw a party for foster kidsThey had a lot of fun doing this in Malibu, CA, U.S.
- Try a puppet ministryMaybe even a puppet that plays guitar, like "Dude" in California
- Provide arts and crafts activities in a space that includes their parentsLike this space by a playground, in a mall in Chicago, IL, U.S.
- Run a health fair for kidsUsing tunnels, and parachutes, and trampolines to teach eight principles of health, like they did in Lugansk, Ukraine
Watch "Loving the Children of the Cities."