11 Ways to Serve Your City's Most Vulnerable Residents
- Feed those who are hungry by holding a food drive and fair. Read Story from Auckland, New Zealand
- Support victims of violence through a parade or other awareness event.Read Story from Nukuʻalofa, Tonga or Read Story from Sydney, Australia
- Protect vulnerable youth by creating public awareness of the dangers of sex-trafficking. Read Story from Kansas City, KS, U.S.
- Support struggling moms by showing up at a public laundromat and paying for a load of laundry. Read Story Baltimore, MD, U.S.
- Show the love of Jesus to women on the street by assisting them with starting a new life. Read Story from Columbus, OH, U.S.
- Encourage those on the margins with hot breakfasts and a sense of community. Watch Story from Cleveland, OH, U.S.
- Offer assistance to struggling families with babies through a clothing library. Watch Story from Auckland, New Zealand
- Help refugees or immigrants make a new start through a community center.Read Story from Belgrade, Serbia
- Organize a free dental and vision-care clinic.Watch Story from San Francisco, CA, U.S.
- Start a drug and alcohol rehab center.Watch Story from Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Start a thrift shop attached to a clinic.Watch Story from Chicago, IL, U.S.
Watch "Serving Your City's Most Vulnerable."